Thursday, December 30, 2004

In Spore...again...>.<

Woaaaaaaaaaahhhh..I think holidae season is almost overrrr.. And now I'm back here again in Spore..Huff. The last few days in Indonesia was a very2 exhausted day. On Monday,I went to Tunjungan Plaza wif Krystal.Yeah at last we could go together,even though maybe it was a lil' bit boring >.< It was nice to see her again,becoz It was a very2 long time ago since I last met her at Juanda on July 15th..She didn't change at all,yeah didn't change too much.However, maybe I can tell you that she's more beautiful and cute now than b4 !! hahahaaahhaa...If she read this she supposed to be laugh out loud :D We wasted our time there in Starbucks Cafe, drank frapuccino chocolate and had a chat..Nice. Eventough at the beginning was a bit boring, but after a while, we took so many photos. We left after about 2 hours chatting there..hihihihhihihhi.That was my last moments of 'JJS' in Indonesia, becoz the next day (last day) I only went to my grandma's house and 'Pasar Atum' looking some 'pirated' CD hihihihih..(Ssshht...:P) I bought Simple Plan and Hillary Duff CDs oso some DVDs. Woaaahh..so tired and so sleepy that day,so as I reached home,I had lunch and then slept wahhahahahaha..Woof,at night I should had prepared all the things to go back here. Actually I couldn't sleep well that night, thinking about how was the next day would be................Zzzzzzzzzz.O yeah,a few days b4, there was an earthquake and 'tsunami' that swept away all the 'things' (includes human oso) in West Aceh,Nias, and several countries such as India,Malaysia,Maldives..The victim was approximated about 23000 people and many have lost their properties and home..That was the worst nature disaster over several years.For Indonesia,please accept my deep condolences....

Today,I woke up very2 early in the morning due to my flight is at ten o'clock.So,yeah I got up and took a bath quickly and then had breakfast.Checked all over again the things that is brought back here and...left my home sweet home...( Nothing special wif the flight oso,that was just an ordinary flight.I arrived here at about 13.27 local time and went to NTU by Taxi.I stopped at Hall 2 bus stop,but Benny hadn't been there yet.The day b4 I sms-ed him asking for his help on my belongings..So heavy lehhhh..At last I could call him but he was at somewhere in Spore,I dunno exactly where he was,so I phoned Dipta and fortunately he didn't mind helping me out.Thanks very much Dip !!! :):) My room a bit smelly lehhhhhh and so dusty!!!!!! Woahhhhhh,so yeah I changed my bed cover and cleaned up a bit.The surroundings here stays the same since the time I left..It's good to be here again,but I must use my time wisely,to get a better mark this semester..huff I know I need very2 hard work to get that..GBU all my friends and jia you in this upcoming semester !!!

~~~current song---> Rang Wo Ai Ni - Vic ft. Barbie Xu

No comments: