Sunday, January 02, 2005

Happy New year 2005!!!!

Yo Yo man..We've stepped into the year of 2005!!All the bez through out diz year kay ? :D All the experience in the past can be our good teacher in thiz year... Yesterday I was celebrating the new year wif sum of friends here at Orchard Road. B4 that,at about 3 pm, I went to JP wif Maria en Venny qutu. I thought they will join us to go to Esplanade (our very first time planning) celebrating the new year, but after a moment the 2 girls assured me that they wouldn't join us anyway.. what the..heheheehe. So It was just I en Willy my roommate went there. First we planned to meet everybody at Orchard (Sebass en his frens) and oso Junnany. I phoned Hana also, I wanna know whether she had oredi in Spore or not. Fortunately, she planned to go to Orchard also :D hehehe.. At last, we could gather in front of WISMA ATRIA.

Everybody on the street that night got mad u know, they were spraying 'snow' anywhere and to everybody wahahahahaaa.. So we're all got sprayed in our hair, and our body..>.< our very first time plan to go to Esplanade couldn't be realized due to the crowded so we didn't haf much time to go there. So we were just wandering here at Orchard Road until the countdown an then everybody (includes me) spraying the 'thing' into the dark night sky.......... Spraying the car that passed by also XD :P I got sprayed so many times... wakakaka.. Woahhh.. the atmosphere was very2 nice that time, I felt happiness was in the air!! hahah.. We hung out together for a while, accompanying Junnany oso 'til she was picked up. So we walked on until Douby Ghout MRT en had a chat there..hehehehheheehe..Woahhhhh really2 unforgetable night!! But one thing was missing.. The fireworks!! Due to Tsunami disaster, the fireworks was canceled.. But that's ok, everyone still happy :) hehehehehhee.... I went back to NTU by taxi wif Hana en Hany en of coz my roommate, becoz we didn't have any other choice of transportation. MRT had finished oredi leh!! hehehehe...Huff..quite tired..Anyway Happy New Year 2005 everybody!! Enjoy ur day!! :)

No comments: