Friday, January 28, 2005

Housewarming..JB..so many things :P

Woaah... These days very2 busy leh, can't even edit my blog..-___-;; Today I've finished editing my blog (againn!!!) U know, few days ago I lost my blog's template..so swt -__________-;; no other way, I should choose the new template and editing it again from the beginning. Fortunately I've saved the link for sum pictures I used in the blog...

The housewarming was very2 exciting, even though in the end maybe a bit boring ^^;; When I came, of coz wif a bunch of guys from CE and CS (yungki,muja,duncan,rizky,wihu en sbass), there were Marlin's friends from NUS oredi, and Hany oso (firstly I wonder where's Hana but in the end I figured out that Hany came straight forward from her school :P). So,yeah we introduced ourselves one by one formally ^^;; then they introduced themselves to us oso :P Then the S'porean guys and girls were coming too. After that quite short moment, we sat on the floor, playing 'D.O.A' card deck that was brought by Yungky.. hehehe really2 fit the theme, tropica :D and all over again, Duncan showed us his fabulous technique on card magic.. hauauhuahuaha He's more likely to be the professional one! :P We spent our time there mostly playing card game, mahjong and oso eating and eating.. hehehehehe We had a Mahjong 'lesson' conducted by Tony bcoz all of us had never been trying play mahjong b4.:P Actually, not so difficult lar, we could understand it very2 quickly and started to play and play again hahaha (addicted huh ? :P)

We had a 'photo session' too, we took so0o0o0o many photos that time. In the garden,playground,and pond. The funniest photo was taken when Muja was asked to act like he was going to take a pee in the edge of the pond -____-;; 'jijay bajay' but so funny hahahaahahahaha :P:P:P We oso took pic as a groups such as NTU student, NUS student and so on :P Time ran so fast, we left at about 6 or 7 PM and straight away go to JP to have dinner (we hadn't got any dinner yet :P)

On Monday,I went to JB wif sum of my friends, they're Junnany,Hendri,Willy,and Ong. Our plan was, after I finished the mass at about 10, we would have met each other at Kranji MRT station, but plan is still a plan, can't be realized as always hahahaaha. Everybody gathered up at almost 12 o'clock u knoW! >.<>.<) and at last we could find a food court there. After had a lunch, as usual we went shopping becoz the things here is much cheaper than in Spore (not all but for certain things like pirated CD :P) I bought Need For Speed Underground 2 ! hahaahahaa nice2, finally I can play it after waiting for a long long time... Boring wif the mall, we tried to look for another mall nearby and Hendri suggested us to go to Kota Raya mall. We actually didn't know where the mall was so we decided to go there by taxi (the problem is we were in a group of five people now -___-;; and most of the taxi will refuse to take 5 people) Finally, after so many trial, we got a taxi that brought us there. Woah, we were so surprised that actually Kota Raya Mall was at the back of that City center Mall..O sh*t man! OK lor, we couldn't get our money back anyway.. The mall was smaller than the first mall,and this mall most likely got an image of 'muslim'. But, there we bought a key chain which our name could be written there..hahaha ok lar for souvenir.:P After that, we got nothing to do again there so we decided to go home. Besides, night would fall soon and we afraid the check point would have closed oredi oso -___- We still had a dinner in Spore at Lot one Choa Chu Kang before parting. This is the last time we went together wif Junnany becoz on Tuesday she will be back to Indo..('kapan2 kesini lagi yah :P') hahahaah. OOo0o0hhh what a tired day wadd but hepi2 oso :P Hoahhh, Monday again and I had to picked up my sis in the airport. She was coming here to look 4 a job and for 1 or 2 months she will stay at nata's condo.:P ahahaahah seph2 :D I spent the whole day wif my sis and oso nata en marlin. We had an 'orientation', showing my sis many2 things here :D hehehehe and end up wif dinner at Lot1 (again heheh). Nothing I could do after reaching NTU but preparing the Logic design lab the next day. Wuff luckily I had read the Lab manual so I could do the quiz.. so swt, a quiz in the first lab session.

AAAAAhhhh yesterday my sensei (teacher in japanese lang) became maddddd,he said that due to the Hari raya Haji, Chinese new Year, and his absent next week, we'll have many2 make up tutoriallls :'( and for yesterday, he extended the class from 2 hours to 4 hours lehhhh!!! Even we will have tutorial on this Saturday from 9-11 in the morning!!! o_O;; So tired man..........

Today's lab still ok, I had finished my Experiment 1 oredi except the comments and the read me files. In Lab, I was doing Experiment 2 and confuse wif some errors in the first place. However, in the end I could make it even though It's still a long2 way to go..>.<

No comments: