Thursday, January 06, 2005

New semester..new spirit..Jia you!!!

hehe.. Soo long never update this blog..:P At last, on monday 3rd January 2005 the second semester started. Fortunately, on the first week we won't so busy, becoz all Labs and tutorials will start on week 2 and so on :) hehehe...On this semester, we got 3 new subjects plus Econs, and this time is really2 new, never had before on high school hehehe. I hope I can get through this semester wif flying colors marks :P hihihhihih.. Gotta change the way of life, must study harder, enuf sleeping and so on :) hehee. I got quite nice lecturers for 2 subjects (CPE 104 and CPE 106), but not for CPE 105, becoz his pronunciation is a bit difficult to understand leh (second Adel ??? -_-)! Tomorrow is my first Econs lecture, hoping the lecturer is nice oso :D O yah, On Monday Junnany came here at NTU. She wanted to take a look around here hehehe. So I picked her up at Boonlay MRT, and started from canteen A, we walked around NTU. First we went to Lee Wei Nam library and she told me that the atmosphere there was very2 conducive for study.. yeah I'm agree wif that, LWN is nice ! :) After that I showed her some tutorials room and Lecture theater 2A, where I usually have all the lectures. Then, we went to Canteen B and on the way there, I oso showed her Nanyang Audi en SBS. We had a lunch at Canteen B.. hehe I was so full that time.. Ate so many leh :P wahahaahahaah.. We took a walk oso to Hall 2, Canteen 2, SRC, and Nanyang Lake. Waaks2, I had been her NTU tour guide for one day heheheehe >.< Today, my computer is also getting mad u know. After a while after powered up , I couldn't browse.. It is said that the connection was closed or something like that. What the heck!! I knew maybe there was a virus inside but even Norton couldn't detect it at all :S At last,today the problem have been solved! Thanks to Yuku heheehehe what a relieve that I dun have to reformat it again >.< Huehh.. bought 2 more text books today, gotta read it or it will useless and wasting my money!! (u know,eventough the price have been discounted, for me, still a bit expensive -_-;;) Tomorrow there will be no early morning lecture, the only one session in the morning is Lab session, but u know the lab is started next week V^^V so yeah tomorrow the lecture will be on 15.30-18.30 -_-' (Still long enuf wad, especially for Econs -_-') okay, I think b4 go to sleep tonight, I'll read a bit math II text book, try to understand the concept. Jia you to you all my friends!! :)

No comments: