Thursday, January 13, 2005

NUS Trip...:D

hey guys ! :) Actually nothin' special yesterday,just an ordinary early morning lectures for CPE106 and CPE104. However, the one made me a bit surprise was, Marlin and her friend Lydia crashed into our lecture :) Wow... After 2 hours lecture, we had our lunch at NIE canteen, due to the crowd of canteen A (no wonder ar, that was lunch time :P). Even though a bit far away from canteen A, NIE canteen still can be our alternative canteen if canteen A is too crowd :P After the lunch, we (me,nata,venny qutu,sharon,marlin and lydia) went to NUS straight away :D I had realized that NUS's buildings not as new as here in NTU, they were a bit old, but still nice :) I like the library oso, the decoration is better than LWN or the other libraries here and there is one full floor used as a place for study, very2 vast and quite..:) U know, we even crashed into their lecture oso, the lecture was about economics issue of developing countries or wad..I dunno..Woaahh.. so sleepy leh! After one hour we 'skipped' that quite boring lesson and went to canteen to fulfill our important daily needs, eating !! :) We all ate Japanese food there, not bad la.. quite similar with Japanese restaurant in Surabaya named 'BENTOYA'. I got a contrast between the canteen here and NTU's canteen, here the plate is made by glass, not paper like at NTU, so after eating we must give the eating utensils back, to be cleaned and not throw it away to garbage :P So fulllllll leh ! Nice2 Japanese food :) (I'm promoting again ar ? :P) We went home straight away after the meal, unfortunately nata en Venny seemed to be late for their accounting lecture >.<>.< Huff..but at last I could make it..:D
Now I'm so full,after had a dinner at canteen 2, fried bee-hun..so many wad..hihihhiihihih.. Now I'm trying to study again, doing sum tutorial questions..All the best for us !! :D

No comments: