Sunday, January 16, 2005

Weekend....

yO..WeEkEnd again.^^ Almost all day playing maple story..hehehe. Actually I had just played it yesterday but, I couldn't enter the gateway which irritating me so much ><.. After trying for a some time,I gave up trying and i oso got an info that I should download the installer by myself from the maple's site. Ok la, I downloaded it, but Woaahh, u know it took 5 hours ++ leh to finish the thing... -___-;; I hadn't gave up yet, until Chandra told me that the installer wasn't the main problem becoz he oso got the installer from Shandy and he could play. So I installed the game again using his installer and...BINGO!!I could enter the gateway hahaahaaha :D yay yay yay yay!!

Todae I play play en play to raise the character's level and I'm on level 10 now, but unfortunately I was wrong in distribution of status additional points; the points we get every increasing the character's level by 1. I wanna be a bowman, so I should add add and add the Dexterity points, but I dunno how high I must add it and in the end i couldn't get the job becoz my dex was too low...-_______- Woaa so I have to train my character again, at least 2 more levels b4 I can get that job hauahauahuahua...


Playing maple too long made me a bit bored and sleepy *_* So I called Nata and asked her whether she went out or sumthin' that I could possibly join :P She told me that she was at Orchard wif Tony, so I decided to join her. I asked Muja to accompany me and Muja straight away asked Yungki and Wihu to go oso :P We arrived there at about 8 o'clock leh, and all of us was starving >.<>.< Aaaaaaahhh I can't watch the last 'live' match on Tiger Cup between Spore and Indo here, tomorrow :( The tickets was sold out few days b4 man!!!Late late late to buy them...huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu..

O yah,Hepi Bday Roolin!!All the bez 4 yaaaa, God Bless U always through the year,now and 4eva !! :D Hmm...sleepy, gut nite 2 u all!!

No comments: