Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Hehehehehee...

Last Saturday I played badminton wif sum of my buddies here,hehehe from 08.30 until 14.00 leh !!! -_______- so tired that day..huff. I oso dunno why,i got heavy headache..uuurrghhhhhh *_* First of all, I planned to watch a movie at cineleisure, but we had our first problem deciding the title...hufff. Secondly, after a long2 argument on MSN messenger, I couldn't take it anymore.. the headache was more intensive so I decided to go to sleep hahahaha :D and of coz the plan was ruined (not me la,but due to the rain oso :P ) After woke up from my very2 deep sleep >.<, I went to JP wif ong,chandra,wihu en edbert to have a dinner (so funny leh since the canteen still open :P hehehe...but okay la, once in a while having dinner outside NTU).O yah, still Saturday, there's a kind of 'BIG' match of soccer (Tiger Cup) between Indonesia en S'pore u knoww !! hehehhee..Of coz I couldn't miss the thing lar ..At courts, JP, there was a TV showing the match, so we all standing there and watched the match ^^;; That time Indo had lost 1-0 from Spore and at about 30:00 Spore scored 1 more goal.. (aaaaarrgghh) and of coz we left back to NTU, hoping in second round Indo can take a 'revenge' :P The condition not getting better,in second round Spore scored 1 more goal !!!!!!! (grmmblllllllll..) How come??!! But the match hadn't over yet,with the rest of the energy, Indo was trying to score at least one goal to make the condition better for the second match wif Spore as 'home' and Indo as 'away' next Sunday. Reaching injury time, Indonesia was still left 3 points by Spore...-___- when Indo got their last attacked, the referee gave a 'quite' near-to-goal free kick to Indo due to a foul suffered by Spore player. And what a FANTASTIC moment, they could score a GOAL at last !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..... I told u, very2 FANTASTIC you know !!!!!! Even David Beckham or Zidane maybe can't make it.. :P ahuauahuahuahauahua.. That's a very2 nice goalie from Indo. :D The next Sunday,they should score 3 goals far from Spore (3-0,4-1 etc) or more if they want to grab their win here, in S'pore !! :) Hope I could watch that live last 'BIG' match hihihihi :P

Woaahhh...Now Monday again -__-;; the first day of the week that usually makes people a bit 'lazy' or sumthin' due to 'over-enjoying' the weekend :P And so do I..hehehehehe. Some tutorials start this week,except CPE105...I think...(and I hope so :P).Yesterday, I went to Nata's new condo (actually they only move to the new block or maybe u can call it tower but still in PALM GARDEN :D)to take Willy's bed cover and many other things that was entrusted to Marlin from Surabaya. I'm surprised that Tony, Sebass, Hana en Hany went there oso..:D So, yeah we had a great time again... play play en play :) We didn't go out for dinner diz time, Marlin had an idea to order a pizza and KFC so we just continued playing :D The funniest thing was, when we played 'fake' card game and everyone was trying to tell a fake to the other..:P we were using 2 decks of card, so..yeah, so many cards leh hihihihihihi.

At about 10pm we left, back to NTU.. becoz tomoro (today) I got an early morning lecture....(relieve I can make it :P) Have a nice day pals !! :):)

No comments: