Monday, January 17, 2005

Luv...

Once said that, when u love someone, never regret what u do, but regret what u didn't do.. I think this quotation is true for some cases. I've experienced many times (actually 3 times) approaching (read:pdkt) a girl with an unsuccessful ending..In the beginning everything was ok lar, but after sum times, the condition was not getting better but 'bitter'... yeah, according to the quotation, all of the effort I had done in the past time shouldn't be regretted, but those can be a 'good' experience 4 me..>.<

Perhaps to love some1 is quite easy for us, start with an 'admiration', and then the feeling develops into sumthin' big and along with the time, it is becoming bigger and bigger... For me, and maybe for anybody else oso, there's sum kind of 'approaching' to determine whether the guy/girl we crush onto is 'fit' for us or not. After that, we make a decision whether to continue approaching or make a slowly 'backward-step' against him/her. That's 4 me, I dunno maybe anybody else have a different thought..:)

Now, I'm in a deep thought, thinking about sumthin' that urge me to make a decision... I think now I've a crush on sum1, say Ms X. We've known each other for about 4 months, yeah maybe we seldom to meet but we often chatting via MSN or juz sms. I think this girl is such a quite nice person, and the one I like from her actually that she's so sincere and a straightforward person. She tells the others about her feelings about sumthin', whether she likes it or not honestly. Now, I'm judging myself about my feeling.. whether I rili2 like her, or this feeling just 'passing' my mind for such a nice gurl like her and soon will washed away.... Aniwei, I haven't done any kind of serious approaching to her yet, maybe juz sum 'caring' words via sms. A few days ago, I knew that she has already had a crush on someone else than me... I dunno who oso,not so sure... This fact makes me more confuse, I dunno what to do exactly in the position like thiz. I've asked many of my frenz 'bout this, try to 'curhat', but I only know that I've to be patient and patient all the time, not trying to make her confuse about her feelings. So for now I think I can juz let the things flow juz like a river..Long2 river.... If she rili2 loves that guy, if she thinks that she rili2 fit with him and in the end can be wif him, maybe I'll let her go lar, becoz love can't be forced and secondly love is not possession, but to see the one we love happy....*sobz2..* hmm..


~~~current song--->Track 7 from Infinity, albums of relaxation..(so mellow2 blue...)

1 comment:

nataLia said...

hm.. i agree with you that love mustn't posses n luv cant be forced... i also agree that you should be patient with her.... the thing about patient, maybe to you, waiting for half a year... a year... a year n a half... 2 years... is already 'patient' but patient cannot be measured! there are people waiting for their loved ones for years.... 10s... 12s? patient is really something you should not be taking into account when chasing a girl.....

on the other hand, you should be reading the signs... if you really like her, you should be there when she needs you, n get lost when she doesnt want u to be there... as in... u should make her happy by juz being there or not being there... get what i mean? sometimes guys ARE irritating by simply be there n declaring 'i will give everything to you be anywhere u r...' itz PSYCHO.... to my opinion, if u really DO like her, you should not be thinking about what would happen if she likes another guy.. sometimes feelings DO change... sometimes people DO come to their senses, n sometimes whoever u think is the best for you might not be the best.... thatz life... we are juz making choices and taking risks as u said... so... ganbattene!!