Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Nice Weekend..

Yo..Here I am again!:D On Friday Hana crashed in to NTU and attended our CPE104 and CPE105 lectures..hehehe.There, she met more CE and CS guys such as Hans and Alvin :P Actually her intention to be here at NTU was, she wanted to see Nata's cogan but unfortunately in the end she couldn't see him >.< Hana had learned sumthin from the lecture she had attended, especially from CPE104 logic design lecture. She was a bit surprised when the lecturer said that 1+1 = 0 hahahaha.. I know maybe even a kindergarten student know the answer exactly that 1+1 is equal to 2 ! hahaha But in Logic Design there's a differences since we make use of binary coded system to represent the boolean equation (binary consist only 0 and 1) So every addition and multiplication equation in Logic Design related to the OR and AND gate respectively. And 1+1=0 is one of the expression of NOR gate (the negated version of OR gate)..Ok2 I won't discuss this logic thingy farther more..:P After the 2 hours lecture, Hana and Nata went to Library 2 and then they would go to JP to pick my sis up at JP national library and then I dunno their plan next..

I went to canteen A wif Hboy, bought sumthin' to be eaten while waiting for the Japanese GE class. I asked Hana oso to crash in again but she didn't dare to do so. The reason is becoz this time is a TUTORIAL not a LECTURE, so sooner or later the sensei will figured out that there's an outsider on his class :P hehehe But in my opinion that's ok wad, becoz I think it's ok for the sensei to have an outsider in his class :P hehehe So, u have to try next time hana :D Hmm, still an ordinary japanese class, quiz in the beginning and so on and so on. I was hoping oso that there would be no 2 hours extended make up lecture that time, but in the end the sensei told us that there would be a 2 hours extended make up tutorial.. At a break time, Hana sms-ed me and invite me to watch The Phantom of The Opera movie.. Not a bad deal anyway and in the end I skipped the make up tutorial and deciding to attend the next day's morning class..>.< So I straight away went to Plaza Singapura and met my buddies (and my sis oso :P) there. Hungry hungry hungry all the way.. so I bought a food to be brought in to the cinema :P hahaahaahaha..

The film was very2 fabulous u know, and so musicall !! The song sang in the movie was all great!! I like the early scene when the lamp that once used in the opera was uncovered in an auction and then the scene was going back to about 50 years ago, the era when the opera was very2 popular in Europe. Overall the film was good!! Fantastic and satisfying lar.. Dun miss it ! hahahaa..Hoo.. I went home by 174 wif Tony and Hana but they stopped very2 early before me (of coz laaar since I would stop at Boonlay :P ) Yeah, I was alone in the bus wif my sleepy2 head and heavy2 head..*_* At boonlay I didn't expect to get a ride on 179 buses and went back to Hall by taxi... Tired day but happy :D hehehehe

Yeah !! Weekend!! But... The worst part was, I had to get up sooo earlyyy to attend the japanese make up tutorial which I had missed the day before...Ugh2.. Luckily I was in a good mood that time, so..yeah I could make it la :P Went back to my lopely room, and my sis was oredi there :P hehehe. She didn't have any interest on karaoke at all so she didn't join us karaoke. She planned to meet ko Andre to ask about PR and so many thing. So we parted at Outram Park MRT becoz she met ko Andre at City Hall and I went to Chinatown, so I stopped there of coz :P Woahh,I was a bit early leh.. My buddies (Nata,Tony and Hana)were still on their way from orchard (dunno what were they doing there :P) So yeah I was waiting there, all alone but fortunately at least I knew a lil' bit around chinatown.. juz a LIL' bit... So I was wandering around there while waiting for Nata CS to come.

After they arrived, Nata sms-ed me that she was eating at a place named Lucky China town or sumthin I dunno, and I asked ppl there but no-one knew what is lucky china town was..-____-;;; So I was a bit lost u know!! *_* I had never been going so far there, so yeah I was still confuse and blind... At last, after trying2 and trying so many directions,in the end I found the place named Lucky China town and at last met Nata in front of it..Huff..I was relieved.. Yeah and now we walked on to the place of karaoke. We sang sooo many songs and all the songs were great !! hahahahaha...

We had a great time there, sang and sang like crazy :P Singing made me hungry, but we couldn't eat yet, becoz sum ppl would come around soon. Yeah we met Lydia first and then Q-kho and Hanjin join us oso :D But Hana left us becoz she had a 'party' maybe wif her classmate at the..ummm forgot the name of the restaurant liao..>.< We ate in the seafood-foodcourt and after finishing our meal, we were still there, gossiping diz and that...so swt -___-;;; hahaha...Time was running so fast so at about 9 pm we left, Hanjin and Qkho went home and me,nata,lydia en Tony went to HMV. There Hana joined us again and we went outside HMV and went home.. I parted wif them in front of MRT station.. I took MRT and then 179 bus this time, still not so late...hehhehehe. I still had a fren's birthday party to be attended :P so I stopped at Hall 1 busstop and walked on by to Hall 7 u know !! heh..heh...-_-;; long2 way to go but in the end I could make it... Happy Birthday Lily, wishing u have a beautiful and joyful year and hope all ur dream will come true soon! :D I went back to my Hall at about 2.30 lehhh O nooo...I had to get up in the morning the next day for church..Yeah, those 2 days was very2 exhausting me..But a lot of happiness oso :D Gutnite my fren..Ciaoo !!!

~~~current song---> Aerith's Theme from Final Fantasy 7 composed by Nubuo Uematsu..nice one!!

No comments: