Monday, February 21, 2005

Yay! Recess iZ coMin'!! NicE aNd TiRiNg SeVeNtH WeEk..:P

Yay!! Very2 long time since the last post huh? hehehe...O ya, almost 4got to tell u all bout' the Nocturne 2005 Guitar Ensemble performance last Sunday.Woahh, everything just went fine lah..No serious problem at all.I like the opening song,Divertimento,Heal the world, Doraemon (I like the coda where they subtituted the last melody wif a word from its lyric 'Doraeeemon..' sang by all main group member hahaaha) and especially the MARIO BROS theme arranged by Suhu!! Waooww so funny lehhhhh..U know, suhu is the best guitarist I've ever met!!Now I'm curious wif the arrangement of that MARIO BROS..Hehehee wants to try playing it by myself :P

My turn was coming very very soon after the main group and Small group consist of Indonesian ppl named 'Indo Cafe' performed. Hahahaa Indo Cafe performed a piece from spain called Moliendo Cafe that is 'pirated' by Indonesia as a 'Kopi Dangdut' (no wonder I felt very2 familiar wif the melody :P) wahahaha :P >.< Our performance, begginer group, done successfully. No big mistake la..Over all, the song still followed the rhythm just as we had practiced b4 :P Nice !!! Hana and Yessica came along oso watched the performance :D hehe good2! Next year u should come again buddies coz I'll be in a main group next year! :D We tidied up everything and then went back to NTU...So tired -___-'

The last 'seventh' week was very2 tiring oso..Midterm test,lab test, and deadline for lab 3....Aaaaarrghhh,almost made me stress :P But finally I could make it!! :D Fortunately I could finish my Experiment 3 on time though I didn't 'touch' it again due to the practices for Nocturne 2005 >.< For Lab test, not bad la, the program still could run correctly, but maybe not robust.....And, lastly for the Math II midterm test, I had studied almost all the important points but still confused doing the test...:S Hoping all e bez for the test's mark and hoping that I can catch up everything that I didn't understand in this recess. :P Japanese oso had its midterm test on the same day as Math II midterm. Ja bu duo la, I had done my bz for japanese, forgot sum verbs but that was okay overall. Huff..At last recess is coming !!! yay!!! But this time I must study even harder preparing the upcoming second half of the semester...Catch up many2 subjects that I had left behind >.< (such as econs and math a lil' bit) This Saturday I went to SAJC Fun Fair wif Sbass. Yeahh!! Not bad han! hahaahaha, still enjoying all the thing there. Hehehe..But the weather was very very very super duper HOT!! -____-' (sweating hahahaha)There we just went around the school, the track and fields, the 'band-stage' etc. Hana couldn't accompany us oso becoz she had a duty in her stall :P About an hour later Nata,Tony,Hany,Yanto and Hari came oso! Heheheehe..I played ball games in the hana's game stall. Not bad, I was the high scorer for that game hahaahaha got 8 tokens !! :P Not my skill la..juz 'hoki' :D hahahaaa. I tried the hot dog oso and wanted to try the pizza oso but I had to wait for 10 minutes so I changed my mind to juz ate hotdog :P Planned to go to church after the Funfair, but had a difficulties to find the church in Bugis..:'( Huaaaaaaaa...So yeah, me and Sbass went to SIMLIM, wandering around and ended up wif eating at food court :P I wanted to go to Orchard oso met Hana and watched the CHINGAY if possible. When I arrived at Orchard, the parade had begun and there were sooooo manyyyy ppl gathering around on the street watching the parade..Huff huff huff..So tired, had to stand all the way to watch the parade, still not so clear enuf -___-'...Me and Sbass were a bit exhausted so we tried to look for a place to sit and finally fortunately we found it!Huahhh...Rest a bit >.< We went home at about 10 when the parade had oredi over too. Actually couldn't meet hana becoz she stoke at Plaza Singapura..All roads to Orchard was closed due to the parade...>.< hehehehehee..Tired tired but the next day possibly more tired than that..KARANGGUNI!!! -______-'

(Me,muja,yungki,Hboy,Venny,Wihu,and Duncan was one group) I had to get up very2 early (and of coz no time for breakfast gt lohhh, juz drank cereal..) and gathered at LT1A to have a briefing first b4 we went to the place of collecting.Yeah, we had to collect old newspaper or old clothes from the ppl living at the apartment at Jurong East complex. So tired lehhh, going up and down (even though wif lift) wif that heavy thing..>.< But I enjoyed it oso though very2 exhausted...Sometimes we oso had a 'kongkow2' and played Capsa to rest our feet a bit..:P Hahahahaahaha..What a nice week but oso an exhausting week (again) this year! Gotta go now, so sleepy and so tired (still)..Ciaoooo!! GBU all!! :D


Nocturne 2005 Beginner Group

~~~current song---> OST Chrono Cross - Faraway promises. Nice one!!! The instrumental version of Radical Dreamer..:D

No comments: