Sunday, February 06, 2005

Yay ! Nice week :D

hahaha..tough this week is very very exhausting me..it's still a NICE week for me :D Logic design tutorial and data structure tutorial become more and more difficult this week..Huff...-___- But,still I could get through it...Diz week there was no Japanese GE (the one and only afternoon class besides econs :P) hahaahah yay yay...So I'm free at Wednesday afternoon and on Friday oso :D On Wednesday I got my first guitar ensemble performance in front of LT2.Walaoooo..so nervous neee..That was not good at all..But,the Kelvin said that we had tried our best and we had to practice even harder to get best result for NOCTURNE 2005 later on.:P On Thursday, as always after econs lecture,I had guitar ensemble practice again :D This time we played better than sum practices before :D hahaaha.Our feeling to the music had improved tremendously!! :D The instructor oso said 'not bad at all, but u must look at the dirigent once in a while to keep the tempo of the music..' hahaahaha..On friday,I planned to watch MOCCA, one of the indie band from Indonesia, that performed in Esplanade outdoor stage with Wihu and Sebass.I asked Nata to come around oso but she had a dinner wif her buddies and decided to come the next day..(actually MOCCA performs here for 3 days)Wowww!!Their songs is very2 nice wadd ! Moreover,the live performance was fantastic oso, nice song arrangement combined with the crystal clear voice of the singer :D Waooww....But unfortunately the performance ended at 09.30 pm..We oso had supper at JW first before got back to NTU hahahhha. Today actually I have no plan to go to.But my sis asked me to accompany her to Bugis so, yeah I went wif her and Ong oso hahaha.Ong wanted to buy an mp3 player,and I really2 didn't know what to do there >.< But,in the end I bought and mp3 player oso !! :D yay yay yay..Finally I got what I've dreamed of for about a year hahhahahahaahahahha...SO happyyyyyyy :P:P I got a great deal oso for the mp3 player,the shop gave us a discount becoz we bought 2 mp3 players in the same time :D hahaha..After that,we left and went to Douby Ghout and my sis went to City Hall to have sum kind of church meeting..I oso planned to go to church today at Douby Ghout.I met sum new frens (Ong's frens) and then we went to church altogether wif Muja en Venny oso.The church was a bit 'old' from the outside, but if u went inside the decoration was pretty good :D Not bad la but the lightning there was a bit 'crowded' or sumthin...After church time, we planned to go to MOCCA performance again wahahaha..I really2 like them lehh !! hahaha.So we ate first at Raffles City mall at City Hall and then staright away went to Esplanade.We missed the opening band performance, that band from Spore named Serenaide..But it was still okay as long as we didn't miss the core performance, MOCCA itself :D WOaaahhh so many ppl there,we couldn't sit like the day before so we had to stand in the middle of the crowd..-____-;;; They sang sum new songs while sum of the song that they had sang yesterday was sung oso :> Still nice !!! Back to NTU there was a 'farewell' party dedicated to Dipta becoz tomoro he'll going back to Indo and continuing his study in Japan ! Woooww sugoi neeee..So yeah almost all of us gave him testimonial and then we sang a song together and oso took a pic..ix2..Farewell Dip!! We're here wish u all the best and hope you always success in every step in your life...Sayonaraaaaaaaaaa....GBU alwayss !!! :>

No comments: