Saturday, February 12, 2005

Gong Xi Fa Cai everyone!! :D

GONG XI FA CAI!!XIN NIAN KUAI LE..!! :D Yeah! This year CNY was very2 great!On CNY eve I went to Esplanade and Merlion wif sum of RO members, they're Muja,Yungki,Hboy,Alen,Icha,Ong,Chandra,Wihu,and Willy oso join us later on.:D Firstly we took some photos in front of esplanade building, then we just walked around the Spore river enjoying the most beautiful spot of Spore City..:D My sis called me and told me that she wanted to join us oso, so I picked her up in the Eslpanade Underpass Gate heheheeh..Huff..so far...*sweating*...:P After that we had our dinner at Thai Express, yo trying 'strange' food once in a while ok lar hahahah. I ordered food wif a 'strange' name oso,but in English should be 'green curry' or sumthin' wif seafood inside.Woahhh so spicy lehh!!>.< (I think all Thai foods are made to be spicy..agree?:P)but not bad la :D hahahaha.Right after the dinner and after we knew that there would be a Fireworks later on at around midnight, we walked away from Esplanade and went to Merlion. Almost every 100 metres we sit down and took a photo wahahhahaha -____-'At last we reached Merlion but we rili2 didn't know what to do while waiting for the Fireworks, so we was just taking soooooo many photos and then gathering around having a chat.Waiting waiting and waiting was all we could do and after a moment I went to Fullerton Hotel wif my sis, u know for what ?? just for its toilet bwahahaahaahah so funny leh!The hotel is very2 nice u know, the inner interior is very great!!Tough the hotel is maybe small but the design was very2 nice one, including the toilet oso hahahaha :P Hoping after graduation and get a nice job,I would have enuf money to stay there waakakaakaakakak :P:P:P

Wowwwww the fireworks was very2 fantastic and beautiful.They depicted many2 shapes and had so many variations so we were not bored watching the show :D But unfortunately the show was 10 minutes only hahahahaahah :P I didn't go home that time, I decided to go to Nata's house accompanying my sis going home..We were playing Mahjong until 3.30 in the morning you know !! wahahahahaa...Played wif nata,alex(tutorial group buddy),and tony the master haahahaaha..I slept in my sis room using sofa's cushion use as a 'bed' hahaaha :P Not bad,at least i can ZzzZzzZzz fastly (or becoz I was too tired??) wakakaka :P

The next day got up at about 10,couldn't sleep anymore...the room was so hot..I couldn't take it anymore..>.< I planned to watch CONSTANTINE at Orchard wif my sis that day and she oso said that she would treat me diz time!! Wahaahaha yay yay yay!! :D We chose Plaza GV Cinema at Douby Ghaut bcoz as far we knew that only Golden Village Cinema showing this movie..:P Finally we arrived there wif so many sweat in my shirt becoz we walked on along the way from Orchard to Douby Ghaut..hahahaha.Fortunately there was still sum seats available for us even though we got two seats in the third row from the screen :P (quite worthed lar..:P) The film was cooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllll abiezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :D The story is original and we know that there is a lot a lot movie about 'vampire slayer' oredi but in this movie the protagonist actor (Keanu Reeves as Constantine, if i'm not wrong) is slaying many2 creatures from hell which some of them are infiltrating humans' body. Nice one..I recommend u to WATCH this movie wahahahaah :D

At night Hana,Hany,and Tony came along again to Nata's house.Firstly we didn't what to do and we were just watching Amazing Race on TV.Great!!Rili2 an 'amazing' race :D In the end we just ended up wif playing Mahjong again (me,hana,tony,and nata) hehehe.But this time until 1 am only..Everyone was very2 tired (including me...) and exhausted...*_* I slept in my sis room again wif the same 'bed' style as b4 :P:P:P


Woahhhhhh so tired and so sleepy oso...Tomoro is my 1st peformance on NOCTURNE 2005 wif NTU Guitar Ensemble Club under CAC.yay!!The 2 pieces will be played by Beginner Group had been prepared as good as we can bcoz there was only little time to practice so many things. I'm hoping the performance tomorrow will go well oso :D hahaahahaaha. This coming week should be a very2 busy one and stressing week..but I believe that I can get through it..!! God always on my way :D GBU all and take care !! :D

~~~current song--->Li Sheng Jie - Ni Zhou Le

No comments: