Friday, December 24, 2004

Hmm...My LaSt FeW dAys In InDoNeSiA....

Yo..here I am again..:) It had been a while since last post hadn't it? ..hahahaha. Yesterday I went out to SPI (again!:D) wif some friends (Natalia,Surojo,Andi,Budiono,and Michael Giffy)Hmm..natalia had just had her hair cut,quite nice lar..we had planned to meet each other at about 3 pm..but Andi picked me up a bit late,so we arrived at SPI at ard 4 pm. 1 hour late lehh >.< hahah.Sorry nat..U had to wait 4 us. Upon arriving,we straight away bought the movie-ticket for Ocean's Twelve movie..huff I think we were 5 minutes late..Grmblll..The movie was a bit difficult to understand... If we dun pay attention even for a second,we will lost..:P Yeah,overall..cool man (eventough the story is a bit strange and complicated)!! :D After the movie,we had dinner at BENTOYA and oso had a chat wif my friends..Hahaha..That was very2 funny.It seemed that everyone was against Andi.:P and no one agree wif him either..hahahahahahah..so pity.:P (that was becoz,first he tried to tease Natalia, told her like an 'ai2', and then all of us started to 'attacked' him wif so many funny and silly comments hahahah).In the other hand,Budiono made the situation more funny.He ate Misoramen,but he could only find 1 slice of meat inside..huahahahaahaha.And at last he complained to the waiter and the way he complained was very2 super duper funny..HAHAHAHAHAHA :D:D But..unfortunately,we didn't have much time left,Natalia had to pick her mom up and the car would be used..so,yeah,after dinner,we just flagged goodbye...>.< I didn't know what to do when I was home.So I phoned sum of my old friends huah..and had realized that my time here was not that much more (only 1 week left leh..) Hope I could use my precious time here wisely..:P Huahhhhhh..Today's raining all the time..Time to think about my past,present,and future....:D

2 comments:

nataLia said...

iya negh mond! ga krasa yagh... itz almoz time for us to come back.. but itz ok... we gota walk thru it, stay cooollllll :D true frenz would last thruout koq... bliev me.. :D ive been thru it... ^_^

cmanling said...

hullo! Merry Xmas yo!!!!hueuehuheuhe stay cooL and relaxed as ever.. Lebih sering gila2an ama kita2 yah!