Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Woahh..My vErY bIg WoRRy...

Hmmphh....Still waiting for 1 more day for the exams result..-_-;; I'm a bit worry about it..in particular the electronics one.I dunno,I feel I can do the exams,but my answer is a bit different with the others leh (yeah, maybe u can say that I must confident with my own answer,but, being different with the others is another thing wad, can't make my self 100% confident..)and second thing is,the oral test in the electronics lab session,I've prepared 4 it,but maybe I couldn't answer satisfyingly that time...I hadn't finished the Lab report book for the lab before (actually I had finished it,but maybe I'm just too shorty to write everything..),and the instructor had already checked my book (every student got only once oral test and being checked his/her lab report book by the instructor)..Aaarrgghhh..Now I'm just counting on my Formal Lab Report marks..Hope I got flying colors for electronics, and oso the others..:P Common eng student have got their mark and many of them got very2 fantastic mark leh..Chandra got 2 Di,Dipta got straight A (means A for all subjects he had registered, this one is a bit crazy wad..-____-).Yeah..maybe I'm not suppose to think about that all the time lah. All I can do now is just pray to God that I can pass those subjects with a good marks.

Hey, yesterday I started watching MARS, you know, that newest Taiwan TV drama.In this drama,Vic zhou has very2 different personality.In Meteor garden series and Love Storm,he's a very melancholic and nice person (some of you maybe call him a bit like 'nanny boy' :P), but now,he has changed..His image in this drama changed 180 degree, from melancolic guys,be a bit 'bad' and playboy guy.But actually his old personality still on him la,that melancholic eyes and his charming smile..:P SO if you like Vic zhou and Barbie Xu,I suggest u to watch this quite new drama.Maybe it has already shown by INDOSIAR or SCTV (i forgot which TV station this drama has exactly been shown..:P)..But for all of you that missed it,you still can rent the VCD at the VCD rental nearest to you hhhaahahahah :P (sounds like i'm promoting this drama hihihhihi)

~~~current song--->OST MARS track 1 (I dunno the title anyway :P)

1 comment:

nataLia said...

bwahahaa... mars sux!!!!! my granma is watching the whole of that series n i alwiz got sick n move away from her tv..... UGH!!!!!!