Tuesday, December 07, 2004

A trip to Central Java !!

Woahh..tml I'll have a trip to Central Java for about 5 days :D.. First,we'll go to Semarang and stay there for one night. Next we go to Jogja and then Magelang (with some particular places like Parang Tritis beach, Cave of St.Maria in Tritis, Borobudur temples.. etc2, and staying for a night in each city) :P Hmm.. I think this will be a nice trip since I haven't been there again for about 5/6 years :P But I still dunno what should I do to kill the time in the car.. I'm planning to bring my laptop so I can listen to the music and maybe playing games, but my father seems a bit unhappy with that >.< Maybe I can ask him again tml.. Hehehehee..Huff.. I have to sleep early today.. obviously haf to get up early in d morning tml... I think tml we'll be leaving at about 8.30 in the morning. Yeah..U know it.. I gotta go now..


~~~current song--->....still listening to 94.8 DJ FM :P

2 comments:

ekku said...

don't forget to take lotsa pics =)

nataLia said...

kutuuuuuuuuuu hiq2... koq ke semarangnya kemaren?!!!! gwa besok baru mu ke semarang... yaaa gakan ktmu dunx ya?? T.T' eh niwei... nice blog!!! gwa juga mauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu hiq2... look at my blog... so plain n plain n plainnn >_< Mhhuuuuuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu :( hehehehehehehe templatenya ga bisa bikin sendiri yagh?