Thursday, December 16, 2004

Hmm..Relieved a bit but not satisfy oso..-_-

Aahh..Finally,today, the exams result is announced..My results was not satisfying..But I think,yeah,still ok la...For Electronics I got C (darn..), for Programming I got B (umm..this one is out of my expectation wad...) Mathematics I got A (yeah this one is as I expected..:P) and the worst one is Effective Communication..I got D!!!(O my Godd!!! but I rili dun like this subject leh...Fortunately I pass it :P)Huff...I dunno what's my father's reaction seeing this marks..Huheuheuhue..Hope He can understand.-_____________- One problem is over..Only one problem left, the registration of subjects.Today the internet connection is not so good leh..I'm afraid at the time I must register subjects,the conncetion still like this..Huhuhuuhh -_-;; I can't open NTU website anyway and the MSN can't sign in (so SWT -_-;;;)..Huehhh.I wonder what's wrong wif the connection.At last,I could connect with Telkomnet internet provider (to check my result) and I had realized that this Star One internet connection wasn't good and actually nothing is wrong with NTU website and the MSN anyway..I was thinking of asking my 2nd year senior friend to register the subjects for me..But since the MSN can't sign in I can't ask them..-_-;;; Huff..The things are becoming more and more difficult.

No comments: