Sunday, December 05, 2004

Hmm..Juz an OrdiNaRy SaTuRdAy

hmm..Nata is going back home today.. and I got up a bit early today. (wow I can get up early XD) hahaahha...But, i was waken up by my mother, so it wasn't a surprise tat I could wake up tat early. hihih >.< style="font-style: italic;">javascript source code, but I couldn't find the most appropriate design for my BLOG..-_-;;

Huff.. today is really an 'ordinary' Saturday.. coz almost all my friends here still busy preparing their upcoming exams named UAS in their Uni.. Most of them will have their exams in this upcoming week. So.. maybe after they finish their exams I can going out with them. At night, we just went out for dinner. First we wanted to eat at Ikan Bakar Cianjur, but it was damn crowded.. so, yeah, it's a waste of time waiting for the table and we decided to eat at Food City near SPI-PTC becoz we were going to SPI(Supermall Pakuwon Indah) anw. There, the food stall (Satay stall) we wanted to eat at closed or maybe moved (aarrghh..ohh nooo :P). We had no choice but to eat at SPI. I just knew that there is pet shop at PTC (I think it's quite new). The dogs, rabbit, cats, hamsters.. they're all look super cute and funny!! Hahhhahha... So we spent our time to visit the shop one by one to look at that cute animals. :D (actually we didn't have enuf time to go around becoz SPI was closing at about 10PM..) Huahhh... not so sleepy, but I gotta sleep now.. Better sleep early and get up early also :D

~~~current song--->Indonesian song, I dunno the name.. :P (Still listening to 94.8 DJFM :P)

No comments: