Saturday, December 04, 2004

Woahh..So many ThinGs...!! :P

Had my hair cut yesterday.. Actually, I still feel comfortable and confident enoufh with my previous hair style, thou it was a bit too long alr.. :P But, yeah, I thought that had a haircut not tat bad anyway, so I decided to have my hair cut at Rudi Hadisuwarno's salon near WHO R U factory outlet at HR Mohammad. There, the hairstylist gave me books of with loads of types of shaggy haircut. Well, I was a lil' confuse with which one should I choose and which one tat could really fit me. In the end, I chose one particular type of haircut. Maybe a bit short but quite neat..:P

Guess wad, it was not as good as I thought or as fantastic as the book had shown hahaha.. as expected.. haha.. Yeahh, now I pretty much resemble a 'good school boy' (Hana oso told me so >.<) with this new hair style..huhuhuhu.:P Today is the first Friday of Advent (I think so..) and my father's Bday ozo, me and my sis gave him a pair of beautiful wallets.:D I thought he would like it, so we bought it for him :D He looked very happy and maybe a bit surprise with the gift :) After church time, we were going to Carrefour. Woahh.. It's big lehh.. Bigger than Carrefour in Spore at Plaza Singapura, from electrical appliances to clothes and food are sold there.

I've just had a chat with Nata.. We were continuing the conversations which was cut-off yesterday...huff. We discussed about 'sumthin' that is related to love.. Hmm.. love is really2 complicated, and the girl itself not less. I think we couldn't predict easily whether the girl we crush onto also has the same feeling toward us. In my experience, some girls usually prefer to be juz a good friend than developing a serious relationship... I still dunno who's gonna be my so-called princess XD and still looking for it until now. Wew, I am so damn sleepy -_- Gotta go now, tml should get up a bit early leh.. ><

~~~current song--->Brian Mcknight - Back At One (Listening to DJ FM 94.8) :P

No comments: