Sunday, December 19, 2004

Yeah !! 2nd relieved ! :)

huff..at last..The subject registraton had been done smoothly yesterday...I thought it would take a lot of time to do that.But surprisingly, It only took about a minute!hahahhah..so relieved..:P I got FE2 tutorial group and in the same group with muja,nata,and venny qutu..hahahhaaha.Nice2..O yah,today is nata's Bday,all the best for you nataaaaaaaaa!!! :D Huahhhh...2 days ago,I went out together with my buddies from 2-4 (Yuke,Andy,n Wijaya)..(at last :P)That day, they had finished their exams (huf..finally) so we could go 2gether...:) They didn't change too much, It was only Andy had his hair dyed..looked a bit cool!:P We went to Supermall,the nearest mall from my house..hahahaaha.Yeah,actually nothing special there,we just played at AMAZON,had dinner,and wandering around..hahahahha.Today is Saturday again..I've been home for 3 weeks and I dun have any plan to go to today.Trying to feel how nice at our own home >.< hehehee.Yeah, of coz the Xmas tree has been set up oso,the Xmas mood has been in the air since I came back here..Can't wait till Xmas to come.hehehe..Now,still feeling too much stuffing after a 'Xmas and mother's day' party at my 'kompleks perumahan'.So full..hahahaahah.O yah, my friend V-le had been together wif her friends Christoper a day before..heheheh.At last,she could find the right guy for her.She must be feel very2 happy now..hehehehe.Huff..When is my turn ?I'm started to think about it..Next year i definitely turn to 19 (get older and older leh)..I hope I could find someone that really2 'for me'..care of me..hahahaha.(too much thoughts..)

1 comment:

nataLia said...

asik2................... sekelas ama si kutuuuu :D:D:D:D::D:D::D *mohon bantuannya ya kutu* <--- erhm... gmana cara mohonnya yagh? kutu kan kecil2... :p hehehehehhee canda2... :D sephhhhhhhhhhh tiz year will jia you!!! hopefully 1 kls lagi ama cogan.... *doa2... paling dia dapet ABP* :( wel... wadever.. jia you cogan!! eh salah.. jia you indoz!!! :D