Monday, April 23, 2007

Taiwan oh Taiwan XD

Hohohoho... See the title? Guess what? I'm going to Taiwan! hahaha.. XD However, it's still subject to visa approval and I'm going to submit the application form today. hihihih... Earlier last week, when the company annual trip invitation was first sent out, I bewildered about whether to join the trip or not. I and Adi decided to ask the HR person first before replying the email, but unfortunately the person seemed to be busy and in the end we couldn't talk to her. Due to time constraint, we just simply replied the email stating our intention to join the trip. After a while, Adi showed up and told me that the trip wasn't meant for us, the guy from his department told him 'bout diz. I was like, wad the... since I hadn't received any reply from the guy in my department.. So I decided to wait til' the next day, in which still no reply came so I wrote another email to him stating that I withdrew from the trip and explained the reasons. Then suddenly the guy replied my email and asked me to call him. On the phone, he told me that actually the HR lady had told him that our head of department had given us permission to join this trip so he wondered why I withdrew. After lunch, me and Adi had a talk with him, since Adi was still confuse whether to go or not. The guy then showed us the email sent by the HR lady regarding the permission for us to go for the trip, and I also spotted the word 'exceptional' hahaha.. Actually attachment students can't join this trip, but since our head of department have given permission, so it's an exceptional case for us :P XD Everything was clear then.. Yosh... ^^

Haizzz it's raining again.. aaaa my laundry... >< Today I feel super duper dizzy and sleepy.. =.= =.= dunno why.. errr..

No comments: