Thursday, April 12, 2007

Week 14, Day 69/110

Yo! HOLA and FYP selection have been done! In the end, I chose Ong as my roomie and applied for Hall 16, his current room ^^;; hoho.. Here is the story.. On the last day of Hall registration period, which is last Monday, Raymond asked me to discuss sumthin'. He told me that he would apply for single room in which he should gave up his current room and he suggested me to apply his current room with my ex-roomie Ong :P Jordan, which currently stays in single room, also applied for single room next year and put Raymond as a roomie if the application to single room failed (and vice versa for Raymond). At last, I agreed with Raymond and... Yeah, now I'm hoping for the best outcome! Just let God do the rest .. ^^

By the way, congratzz to some of my friends who had done their baptism on last Saturday! The new life has just begun! ^^ The 3 holy days were very2 amazing. :D Happy Easter then to everyone! (I hope it's not too late hohoho...) The baptism video has been successfully transfered from DVcam to computer, but the size is very2 big (ard 6 gigs leh XD)! Wew.. Have to edit it somehow.. hihi..

It's 41 more days left for IA.. wew... which is ard 2 more months from now.. Hohohoh... Haf to prepare my IA report very2 soon.. =.=" The coming semester will be my final year in NTU as well as my final chance to study and ... erm.. XD hauhauhahaa... Yay! I got my first choice for FYP... :D The result has just out today! hohohoh.. I'll work on this project with my friend Venny (so far I only know her, there will be 2 more ppl joining us on this project ^^) I hope we had great times! Time flows so fast.. as always.. I feel like I just stepped my feet in NTU a year ago but I've been here for almost 3 years already! I miss my freshie times, when I explored NTU for the first time.. when I joined my first ECA.. when I managed to play LAN games such as CS and Warcraft.. XD Those times were a hard yet fun times... hohoho...

Aah.. sooo boring.. hahaha.. and the rain outside makes me wanna sleeppppp. Haf to go back to book..... hohoho... Jyaaa nee.. ^^

~haf a nice dae...^^ ~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

doeinx.. mon.. lo IA gada kerjaan yakh.. makanya rajin nge-blog.. wakaka.. alamak.. wadz datacraft intern doing O_o'!!! not enough workload.. gota complain to datacraft.. wakakakaka!!!!
Isnt this song by arashii?? i love the MV!!! so cute ^_^;;;
Yea mon.. 8 more weeks to go!! whew.. ur last chance to study hard n wad?? ngeceng ceweq yakh... hewuiraoeuirhapriuhrapweurhpr

== natalia ==

Edmond G said...

haueuaueaueaaehhaeuea .... biasa klo pagi nganggur2... dan lgpl, sup gw blom kasi kerjaan lagi ne.. T_T hikz.. serasa dikacangin gw.. >< huhuhuh.. heuheuee... Yahh.. kemaren2 ini jadi pengen aja 'curhat' ama blog gw lagi hohohoh...

hahahha.. errmm... haah ga tau d klo itu :P wekekek XD