Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Week 15, Day 73/110

Here I go again.. Last weekend was very2 super duper fun! wakakka... Yeah, perhaps it was a lil' bit GJ, but I think that was fun.. ;) Originally, we only had one plan, going to Coffeebean at Boat Quay and have a chat til' late nite. However, suddenly Rica called me that day, and told me that Sofie was hospitalized the day before and asked me whether I could go to see her or not. In the end, I planned to go to SGH first to see Sofie and after that, Coffeebean time! I invited Ong and Muja to join also, and at SGH we met Rica XD After some chit-chat with Sofie, we went to VivoCity and had our dinner there. Jordan almost ruined our 'coffeebean' plan coz he wasn't sure to go, but we actually felt that going to Coffeebean was a quite 'bad' idea that time, since we were in a group of 5 ppl.. had to take 2 taxis to go back..... wew.. but in the end Jordan decided to go there straightaway after finishing his work, so.. no choice :P. While waiting for Jordan, Rica proposed to play pool and we were agree with her instantly! :P Huahahaha.. It's been a long2 time since last time I played pool and now I feel like I am addicted to pool :P wakkakaka XD in 1 hour we were able to play many2 rounds of 8 ball game and 9 ball game for the last round hohoho XD Finally, we joined Jordan in Coffeebean, there we played the 'number guessing' game again :P wakaaka.. anybody who lose (i.e he/she who guess the number correctly XD) will have to answer question proposed by others as honest as possible :P wakakkaa.. Some secrets were revealed that time muahahaha.... *evil laugh* Ard 2am in the morning, we went out from coffeebean and took a walk to Merlion area and had a GJ (read: unimportant) chit-chat there :P this part was very2 GJ one... :P lastly, we went back by taxis, but Moja chose to be alone in one taxi >< >< and 4 of us were in another taxi. Yooww... that's it :P XD

hmm.. quite boring here.. as always... but just now I got something to be done for the rest of this IA period.. hohohoh.. Have to extract information from the raw file *.ldif and save it back to *.csv file. hohoho... hmm, abt my love life.. I'm ready to let go of her, have to learn to let go of sumthin' anyway ... and love myself more.. yeah.. that's it.. So, for now, I have given up on you... Just let it flow and hoping that time will heal everything ... I know it might be a lil' bit "theoretic" but it's true that love is not possession, and to give love to others means happiness to others... Those memories will always be there, framed nicely in one corner of my mind..

So.. I end this journey.....

"I'm going home... back to the place where I belong.... I don't regret this life I chose for me..."
-quoted from Home by Chris Daughtry-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

== erik ==
So so...how bout the *birds HOHOHOHOHO....burn it !!!!!
HOHOHOHOHO....

Edmond G said...

...........................