Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Bright day...

Woke up late again today.. =.=" the funny thing is, the day before yesterday (i.e Monday) I also woke up late (7.04 am, exactly the same as today.. =.=" what a coincidence.. :P), and yesterday, it was Adi who woke up late :P I wonder if tml he will wake up late again XD so it's like we wake up late in turn :P:P hahaha.. Today got no seat in MRT so I haf to stand all the way to City Hall from Boon Lay and of course I couldn't enjoy my usual sleeping time in MRT... >< heuheuhe.. (*ga fentink berad...:P)

These 2 days I felt my head was gonna fell down after every 15 minutes reading the CCNA self study book.. v_v so sleepy ... especially after having lunch, at around 3pm, that's the 'worst' time here ... =.= Haizzzz.. Nothin' much to do now in the office, since the 'project' from my supervisor has been 'finished' (at least for now), but he himself now is overseas til' 10 April and got no more usual feedback and additional tasks, so... yeah nothin' much to do ... So I 'waste' my time by reading the CCNA self study book .. Not bad, at least I could gain sumthin' from reading that book, and also to prepare my 'future' *jieeeh.. XD XD If you don't know about CCNA, I'll tell you briefly here.

CCNA is a Cisco Certified Network Associate, which is a foundation to Cisco networking technology as well as the lowest Cisco certification available (got 2 more certifications above CCNA, they are CCNP and CCIE). Quoted from Cisco website : "CCNA certified professionals can install, configure, and operate LAN, WAN, and dial access services for small networks (100 nodes or fewer), including but not limited to use of these protocols: IP, IGRP, Serial, Frame Relay, IP RIP, VLANs, RIP, Ethernet, Access Lists". Yeah, sorry if you are not interested in networking, but as I promised, I only tell you 'briefly' wad.. :P

So, if you had at least CCNP (or if you aim higher, CCIE) it will be a quite distinct point in your resume when you apply for networking job fields. However, experience of working is still needed here if you wan to work in a big company, like for example in company where I'm working now i.e Datacraft (as attachment student of coz, not permanent employee :P), they would prefer to hire ppl who have at least 3-5 years of working experience in networking fields rather than a fresh graduate.

Hum, haf to start reading again.. hohoho.. hopefully the day is really as bright as it seems XD

~haf a nice dae then !~

No comments: