Thursday, April 05, 2007

Troublesome day....

First.. When I woke up this morning, an 'asthma' struck me .. =.=" I dunno, it's not usual, but it wasn't that bad actually, at least I was still able to walk and had my breakfast and took a bath... ><" After bathing, I was thinking of having a leave again today, but in the end I decided to keep going. That was hard in the beginning, but eventually everything was getting better and better.. Huff.. I can breathe 'normally' now even though I felt it's still not 100% recovered.

Second.. My laptop's HD crashed (or wadeva' the name is since I couldn't even open My Computer -.-).. I was lucky it was only 1 partition that crashed.. Then I was looking for somebody in NTU who were available that time to send me the software from my sharing folder in NTU to recover the partition. Fortunately, my friend Yulia was still in her room, and was able to send me the software... Huff.. 1 problem solved... In the middle of scanning, suddenly the lappy was becoming soooo lagging... =.=" the problem was, there was an I/O error in the HD, I also din know why.. :s After a while, I stopped the scanning and continued with the recovery, and... lucky me, the files to be recovered were all there and I recovered them one by one... Since I couldn't access My Computer, I formatted the partition via Command Prompt ... and finally.. done ! ... That's it.. I hope this is the one and only problem I have to face wif this lappy...... (Actually this lappy is lent to me by Datacraft as IA student here :P)

Today is Maundy Thursday, the day when Jesus held the last supper with his 12 disciples... I will go to church these three consecutive days (tml is Good Friday, and the day after tml is Holy Saturday), and some of my friends will receive sacrament of baptism and confirmation on Saturday.. hoho..

Hm.. will continue reading the book from now on XD... hmmm.. hmmm....

No comments: