Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Chapter 21

It's another new chapter in my life :D .. had it celebrated twice actually XD At midnite yesterday, Erikson asked me to join them playing cards in Lissi's room. I had a feeling already anyway.. hoho... Yeah, we celebrated my birthday there, and what shocked me was... the cake was a 'very last minute' cake (according to their version :P) hahhaha.. Dunno whether it was intended to sabo me or that was just really2 'last minute'. Nevertheless, I appreciated their efforts.. creativity and stuffs.. Thank you so much! :D Let me describe to you the cake.. Okay, basically it was a 3-slice white bread, with jam in between (looks normal rite ? :P). Oreos, wafers, and some chili sauce was put in the outer part of the bread. Yeah.. R u curious with its taste? hahaha.. It was not that bad.. Acually, it was quite 'normal' to me, except that 'hot' taste caused by the chili :P hahaha.. Below is the pic of the 'cake'.. XD



Haha.. just imagine urself eating that cake .. :P There were Adi,Thomas,Lissi,Erikson,and Wewoen that nite. We were playing 'capsa' and '100' games til' ard 4 pm I guess.. hahaha.. and as usual, the loser must choose either "truth" or "dare" hohoho.. When Wewoen lost for the first time, she was asked to 'tease' either Chandra or Edbert; whose room is just opposite of Lissi's room, by shouting 'I love you' :P hahaha.. LOLz She did it in a very2 funny way :P Eventually she could really say it when Chandra and Edbert came to Lissi's room wakaakak... XD *peacee Wewoen lost her key and access card that nite.. >< I hope you'll find it very2 soon woen.. :D

The second celebration took place last nite, in my small tiny single room :P Actually, at noon Erikson had 'leaked' some info abt the plan of my birthday celebration which should had been done that noon, but since I went to city wif my sis and watching Spiderman 3 thereafter, they postponed it til' nite :P

When I replied some comments from ppl in my FS, suddenly Ong and Raymond was entering my room and asking me what was I doing .. haha.. They left the door wide open, and suddenly a Happy Birthday song was sung by all of them who came from nowhere :P LOL wakakaka.. There were Rica, Sophie, Vily, Venny, Myrna,Shilvia,Feby,Ai, Adi,Ong,Raymond,Moja,Erikson,Andy,Jordan in my room! Woww... My room was over crowded then :P XD LOL hahaha.. Usual rite for birthday celebration was applied, it's a cakes-giving time haha.. Well, actually it wasn't a cake, it was a pudding ^^ I chose Adi as my 1st 'pudding' hihihi.. and Rica for my 2nd 'pudding' XD Then, testimonials time! Jordan gave the first testimonial since he came late :P everybody was sabo-ing him, asked him to give me testimonial when he just stepped his feet in :P haha.. It was a quite normal testimonials time til' Adi's turn to give me testimonial, it sounded more to 'gossips time' than testimonials time.. It was sooo not personality matters... (it should be comments/critics to one's personality wadd...) LOL Phew.. then suddenly the mood of gossips was in the air.. but unluckily all the kaypoh2 creatures were all there.. hahhaaha *peaceee... XD Rica gave me an ordinary testimonial and right after she finished her words, everybody was like staring at me and pushing me to tell them about the person Adi was gossiping about... haiizzzz... Hahaha.. Soooo GJ ... ^^;;;; At ard 11.50 we ended the celebration as we are all need to wake up early in the morning for IA hohoho... A biggg biggg thank you for everyone who has made my birthday soo special... :D Thank youu for you all !!! *a big hugzz*

No comments: