Friday, June 08, 2007

Last Day of IA !!

Hohoho.. finally.. the day that I've waited for since December 2006.. :P hahha.. Yosh! Today is my last day of internship with Datacraft! hahaah.. Nothin' much to do today, yeah, as always.. XD having lunch with my colleagues including my supervisor, and was treated by him! hahaah.. Hontouni arigatou ne.. :) As a token of appreciation and gratitude, I gave him a Parker pen.. bought yesterday haha.. Well, I learned a lot too during this 22 weeks of IA period.. Thanx to Datacraft for giving me such opportunities..

Yosh, what do I do after this? hahha.. plan plan plan! I have 1 week before my departure to Indo hahaha.. del'Dante fourth meeting is tonight and fifth meeting will be on Thursday next week XD Hopefully we can practice well tonite.. :) We have 2 singles already :P the second single titled Maafkan Aku Yang Mencintainya by Dela (lyricist and music arranger) hohoho.. Nice song, yet another mellow song by Dela. Well, we will re-arrange it for full band version..

Still waiting for hostel allocation results! Haizz.. I can't wait to put sechzehn tag again in my MSN nickname :P :P hahhaa.. LOLzz...

-slacking2...... -

No comments: