Thursday, June 21, 2007

InDo iNdo IndO

Yosh.. almost one week already here in Indonesia.. and... yeah this stupid asthma stroke me again.. =.=" swetee... phew.. not that bad actually.. yeah.. hopefully by the end of this week, that stupid mucus will be all gone..

I lurve Indonesian foods so much hahahaz! I've been bored of NTU canteens' foods wew.. hahha.. I tried soto ayam, Cianjur-style roasted fish (Ikan bakar Cianjur), tahu telor, gado2, pecel..etc.. :P (yeah I write them in their native lang.. ^^) LOLz.. I hope I dun make you all drool to your knees (esp for all of you who haven't gone back home yet.. XD peaceeee) :P LOLz..

The first week in Indonesia, nothing much happened.. We just went out (regardless of my sickness :P) to Pohsarang, a holy Saint Mary cave situated in Kediri East Java, and went to Tanjung Kodok (Cape of Frog) situated near the city of Tuban East Java .. well it is called like that coz some of the reefs there look like a frog :P XD Actually it was my sis who needed some ideas for her drawings and perhaps the sea is the best place to accumulate ideas.. hehe dunno.. :P I'll post some photos in the entries that follow. Enjoy it hohoho.. Yosh, I still have two more weeks before my departure back to Sg.. haizz.. Back to 'hectic' school life again.. It's final year man! hohoho... I haven't finalized my timetable as well.. huhu.. The registration day will be on this coming Monday.. I have only few days to finalize it.. Sure, I'll finalize it very2 soon... :) no worries.. hehehe..

Enjoy your holz pals! :D

No comments: