Friday, June 02, 2006

Almost neglected...again :P

Hahaha...This blog is almost neglected again..^^;;;; Lately, I faced soooo manyy problemss with my computer. Start with the crashed hard disk, and after the recovery process, another problem was my computer sometimes got 'hang' or 'freeze' dunno why....=.=" and the climax is when every 5 minutes (even less than that !) the PC was suddenly shutdown. Yesterday I figured out that the problem was the power supply, and not the mother board..(huff....) lucky me. Finally, today I go to JP buy new power supply, and up till' now, still good :P so far so good.....^^

I'm playing maple again, hahaha..I remember last time I play this game when I was in the first or second semester in NTU. Actually in this loongg2 holidae, I got nothing much to do..Trying to get a part time job, and do some 'constructive' things :P As for part time, I have asked sofie about this, and she will ask her boss whether he still need any parttime-er or not. I'm soo bored...everyday doing 'GJ' things in this 'tiny' room, with my GJ rumet :P

Ahh..so sleepy now..maybe I play too long...*_* gotta get some rest after this..for sure.><

No comments: