Saturday, March 18, 2006

Another 'dull' Saturday...

yes, that's it..Another dull Sat. Got stuck in my room, and did everything could be done..^^;;; My roommate went to a Lion Dance event almost the whole day, really boring here...=.= But at least, in this boringness, I could still review my 205 lecture ^^;; and tried to do the Lab 3. >< Other than that, juz sat here, stared at my monitor, listened to the music, frequently checked my MSN to see who's online (but even after 2-3 hours, the number of ppl who online almost didn't change..),played games.. I'm sooo borrredddddd..Hoping this semester last no more..impatiently wait for 22 May to come ^^;;;; and I'll be freeeee (oops..still got special session II) ^^;; nvm at least this boriingg and toughhh semester has been gone thru :P

Next week..another tough week..like Alvin said "must tahan.." :P hahahaha

gotta go now........................................

No comments: