Friday, June 09, 2006

Gloomy..?

These days..the weather is somewhat..gloomy..u know, almost no sunlight for the whole day. >< heuehue..So do my mind, maybe..>< heuehue. Yesterday I went to Holland Village with Jordan, to have an interview in Al Dente Resto. On the way there, dunno why..the moods changed a bit..Sleepy, slack..hehee. But, still, must keep on going since it's my willingness anyway to look for a part time job. After waiting for around 15-20 mins for the Bus no. 200, finally we arrived at 'Lorong Mambong' and I didn't realize where the resto was until Henni shouted at me. haaha..so stupid, the resto was just in front of my eyes, it was just that my eyes couldn't see those resto's label. After filling the form, Jordan was interviewed first and I sit silently, listened to the wad manager was asking to Jordan. Next, my turn was arrived, and I engaged an interview with him. The manager looks..err..neat, have a sense of responsibility, full of resoluteness...hahahha. So, we had to wait to be called by him sometime later whether we are accepted or not accepted.

Todae, I had another interview with the manager of Fish and Co. The difference was, the fish and co's application form was quiet long and complicated :P not as simple as the one used in Al Dente. The interviewer was an OC (PRC :P), I'm sure, from the way he speaks. Have to wait to be called, but I'm looking forward to working at fish and co rather than at Al Dente. First, Fish and CO is just a few minutes away from NTU (depends on ur hall actually) but not that far. Second, the atmosphere here is more 'casual' than in Al Dente. hahhaa.. Though the salary is not as much as in Al Dente (actually not a big difference, only 50 cents wad..:P) but I think, better to work here. Tonite, at 00.00 the first match of World Cup 2006 will be started and I'm sure I won't miss it. At least I have to watch the opening ceremony that is usually continued with the first match, Germany vs Costa Rica :P ...

Nothin' much to do....hope tml will be better...

No comments: