Sunday, April 13, 2008

Treasuring every moment..

Wohoho.. I'm back ! hahaah.. Phew, 18 January... quite a long time ago huh? XD Well, so many things have happened diz semester. Mostly, FYP matters... I thought tat my FYP was a piece of crap, dunno wad to do, dunno how to survive, exaggerated desperation (if it is even the correct term to describe it :P) etc.. but in d end, I could finish d report on time and surprisingly.. no comments from my examiner, and my supervisor told me that the report was good. Thank GOD.. but, it's not over YET.

Preparing the demo was another challenging yet exhausting work. Well, I changed the program quite A LOT.. enhancing the overall running time at the cost of less reliability. The idea is still the same with what I have written in the report, only the method is a lil' bit different. That's okay, its unreliability is still at the tolerable level, and more importantly, it's neither disrupting another processes in the program nor causing run-time error. Phew.. More or less, now the demo preparation has finished.. Most likely, the demo will be on 2 May.. just a few days before my FINAL presentation which is on 5 May, 1400. Yeah, tat will be the very LAST and FINAL task I have to tackle in NTU.

I mentioned about summer studies in the previous entry rite.. know wad ? ISC has ruined everything!! Here is the story.. I submitted the application quite a while ago using FIREFOX browser.. and it was stated that the application has been submitted successfully. I didn't expect for any acknowledgment to be sent afterwards, since.. yeah, sometimes we just need to wait for the outcome rite? (to make it worse, me and some of my buddies were all submitting the application using Firefox.. so nobody knew about the ack email.. =.=") After waiting nearly a month with nothing abt the summer studies, my friend Adi called ISC and was told that his application did NOT thru'... WAD??? I couldn't believe that, and I called ISC myself to make sure.. I was told that my application did NOT thru' as well =.=" wthh... The problem was.. he said there was a technical glitch when students submitted their application using Firefox browser.. WTH.. Why didn't they give us warning, or precaution about Firefox before????... =.=" damn lousy lar ! Yeah, so.. my summer study dream.. gone.. oh well..

It's less than a month now to the time of freedom (after my FYP FINAL presentation.. and to be exact, it's ard 21 days, 12 hours, 20 minutes and 16 seconds).. from school.. textbooks, lecture notes, etc.. (for a while.. since I'm thinking of having a Master degree in 2/3 years time). Well, nt really a freedom thou.. haf to keep on looking for a job (if I haven't got any...) and looking for a new shelter.. to be called home..

Job hunting ? I'm still jobless huahau.. No worries, keep on trying still.. Well, actually I have a presentation for Citibank CTI-MA this coming TUESDAY!!! haven't prepared anything yet.. and my first paper is juz ard the corner also.. on this coming THURSDAY!! What a week! Juz, treasure it.. treasure ur every last moment here in NTU (i mean.. your "schooling" time.. :P nt necessarily to be NTU) coz you might have these times no more...


I'm out..
~Mugging hard and play harder !! ~

No comments: