Monday, April 21, 2008

One more...

One last paper.. for the entire life.. *oops.. nt really.. well.. at least for several years :P Yesss.. It's the very lastttt oneee !! on 30.. Haf to finish hundred pages of lecture notes in... hmm.. lemme think.. 5 days ? well let's just see..

These few days, I suffered from quite SEVERE diarrhea =.=" it started on Tuesday night..... Tuesday was the presentation day with Citi (refer to the previous entry), and I decided to skip my lunch and directly go for dinner. Well, that was nt intentionally thou.. I juz din feel hungry tat afternoon, so I decided to juz sleep away and skip the lunch (I ate breakfast quite a lot neway..). Me and Jaq were having dinner at the newly opened Sakae Sushi outlet (hoho.. NTU is getting more and more "classy" huh ? :P) and I grabbed one plate of sushi tat nite before savoring my "main course", chicken katsudon if I'm nt wrong...... then we continued studying at the newly opened canteen A. I was okay for several hours.. which then I felt like vomiting.. dunno why.. I rested well that night, and the next day, I felt that I had a little fever.. and lost my entire appetite for food! After lunch, I was feeling like going to toilet every half an hour or so. =.=" tat was tiring !! I was very tired.. I din do enithing but very tired.. that must be due to the diarrhea. I was sleeping almost the whole day man ! and believe it or nt.. the next day was my FIRST paper dude! I was afraid that I could not make it .. :S but I kept on believing tat tml I NEED to go.. rili2 need to go man.. I had porridge for the dinner, nt too savory but I needed to eat sumthin to get some energy to finish my study! To sum up everything, that nite was very2 awful one.. got headache, needed to use the toilet every half n hour, got a lil' fever too! =.="

the next day, when I woke up, the fever had gone, but my body was tired still.... I went to bathroom splashing some waters on my face.. then preparing things for exam.. and grabbed a red bean pau on the way to the bus stop to catch the shuttle bus to the exam venue. Well, that was at SRC (Sports and Recreation Center) which is quite far from my hall of residence and under normal circumstances I'll just walk from here, but... no choice I had to take shuttle bus there due to my sickness T_T Miraculously, I din need to go to the toilet during the 2-hour battle with Simulation and Modeling.. thank GOD! Went back, had yong tofu for my lunch then went to bed again... too tired to do enithing else... wew and.. the fever came back T_T

After some days without any sign of getting better... on Saturday I went to the medical center wewww... to get some "proper" medicines.. (well actually I haf only NORIT and DIATABS tablets for diarrhea.. but they weren't handy thou). Now, I feel a lot better.. and just gone for the second paper this afternoon. Thank GOD.. I managed to get out from very very very mortifying situation last week...

Citi actually have contacted me on Thursday, and I have been selected for the FINAL interview on 30 April next week. Wow.. juz let it flow, do my best.. and leave it to God for the rest... :) I'll just relax myself tonite.. recharging for the last battle with Distributed System.. and the interview of course.. quite frightening thou :P


-=I'm out=-
Mugging hard and play HARDER !!

No comments: