Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Sunshine after rain ? XD

Hoho.. as you may realize tat it was raining almost the whole day yesterday.. and as you can see, today is brighter than yesterday.... The good thing is, Barclays finally invited me to the phone interview stage LOLz.. yokattaaaa nee.. It's on 25 Oct, Thursday next week at 13.30 (UK Time) LOLz.. I din even know that the time slot is in UK Time until I got the confirmation email hahaha.. they din state there when I was choosing the time slot weww.. So, 13.30 UK time is supposed to be around 20.30 here in Spore ^^;; hahaha so late :P luckily I din choose 16.00 haaha.. sooo latee alr.. XD

What to do today ? erm.. of course continuing the training of tat 20 stupid artificial neurons.. You want to know more? I'll associate it wif "students" den, so it's easier for you to digest XD Now imagine you are trained with 12000 maths problems and tested with 6000 questions. LOLz.. huahahaa this is what really happening here at the Learning and Validation stage. hahahaz I train the neurons using 12000 data and validate them with 6000 or so data. Root Mean Square Error is then calculated to get the "grade" of tat particular neuron XD I'll pick the top three "students" to go for another training, namely Testing stage wew.. and those three neurons have to undergo training with 18000 or so data, and tested wif 2000 or so data.. The winning neuron is the neuron wif the smallest RMS Error Hahaha.. Now you know how tedious it is... wew.. haha XD

Perhaps.. tonite I'll go mugging at Canteen A (as usual :P) .....

-em out-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.