Friday, October 12, 2007

Savoring the flavor of final year...

Aaaaaargh its d end of week 9 alreaddyyyy... And.. recess week was too fast to be savored bit by bit... Haha.. I only managed to revise few things during recess week (well, maybe I shud be grateful alr :P) and do Comp Archi assignment, due on 1 Oct. My FYP (Finding Your Partner Final Year Project) progression is damn slow! No idea, my supervisor is kinda slack too, but of course I can't follow his example :P Slacking will ruin my FYP for sure o.O" and I don't wan that to happen XD How about pestering him ? Yeah, we have done that, and we decided to do the FYP in an "unsupervised" manner, meaning nt too dependent on him hahaha.. Now that we have finished the input part and have sent him the algorithm for our next step last week, he hasn't replied til' now.. weww.. We plan to integrate our code by ourself, according to our own algorithm XD

Sigh.. all assignments due in ard 2-3 weeks time and diz Neural networks assignment demands almost my whole day to finish each training of neurons wew.. very2 tedious one.. By week 12, all assignments should have been submitted :D and I can focus more on my exams. My first (and the hardest as well) paper is on 15 Nov and coincidentally on 13 Nov there will be Linkin Park LIVE Concert! I wanna watch them LIVE !! Haven't bought the ticket thou.. heuheue.. Phew, need to prepare the paper first of coz..

Job hunting? Yeah I've applied for 7 companies (all of them are investment bankings LOLz) in total and currently waiting for the invitation for interview. All online tests required in order to be considered for interview have also been completed.. facing some problems thou.. When I have finished the Barclay's online numeracy test, the system wasn't able to retrieve the test result, hence I din know whether I was qualified for the next stage of online test or nt. It was 8 Oct, and the deadline for the test was 9 Oct (5 days after I submitted the app form).. Heck! I have emailed the technical support ppl, asking for assistance but I have never received any reply from them until yesterday (11 Oct and obviously I was late), they finally replied me and told me tat the result for the numeracy was ready. Fortunately, I was qualified to take the verbal test and in d end my application was still under consideration, meaning I have successfully completed all online testings and waiting for the phone interview invitation. Hopefully my application is really under their consideration, thou I was late in finishing the test..

Last week, me and Jaq were having our dinner at Canteen 4 and planned to go back to hall with shuttle bus. The funny thing was, when we walked to the bus stop, there was this one bus passed us by and we thot it was the last shuttle bus (it was ard 9pm alr). We ran for the bus and finally managed to get in. Once we have sat down, the conductor mumbled stg about JP and suddenly we realized that we took the wrong bus !! Hahaha... so stupid LOLz :P we had to pay of coz, it's nt a free shuttle to JP anyway o_O Well, actually it's quite cheap compared to SBS transit but the thing was we din need to go to JP at all hahaaha.. In d end, we met up wif Dela and had a chat in Kopitiam while eating desserts.

One long entry huh.. hehe.. Thank God it's weekend.. but I got loads of things to be done T_T hueheue..


-I'm out-
"savoring the weekend.."

1 comment:

Jenny said...

haha u applied for so many investment banks, but why end up in NCS same as me? :p next time inform me when u wanna join a bank so that i can follow u hor, haha