Thursday, August 09, 2007

Broken guitar....

Yeah, IndoSupper was a great success.. thou here and there still got some flaws, yeah nobody's perfect eniwei XD hihihi.. del'Dante went thru the first song (Mengenangmu by Kerispatih) smoothly.. and when the second song (Maafkan Aku Yang Mencintainya by del'Dante) started, I felt an emotional arousal.. since the song is created and arranged by our very own band... XD In the middle of the second song, suddenly one of my guitar's strings broke.. O.o" perhaps I was playing with too much excitement.. ^^;; weww.. soo embarrassing... but I kept on playing and I was relieved nobody noticed... til I returned to the tribune.. heuheu..


Haizz... gotta buy a new set of strings then... huhuh.. can't play til' it is fixed.. T_T hueheue... I actually will have it fixed, not only the strings, but also to narrow the gap between strings and fretboard (if it's still even possible..) hueheue..

Below are some photos from IndoSupper








Well done del'Dante ! hoho.. :D

2 comments:

.w_womanz. said...

mond.. it's about time to buy a new guitar!

GO!!! hahaha tar gw pinjem wakakaka =D

Jenny said...

friday bring ur guitar to hub to play for us hor (farewell with Ling Ling mah ok ok hor)