Monday, August 06, 2007

1st day of school = skip the 1st lecture

Yoshhh.. finally the school is restarted! (Am i suppose to be happy ? o.O) hahaaha.. Well, the very first day in AY 2007-2008, which my last year in NTU, is started with a lecture skip :P LOLz.. Wahlew.. I dunno wad happened wif my stupid alarm, suddenly it stopped and well thanks for waking me up at 8.39 this morning.. =.=" hahah.. Of coz im soooo latee mann.. hahaa.. Wad can I do, I was thinking, If I pushed myself to attend the lecture (which is most prob still an intro) I would arrive at ard 10 mins before the lesson ended.. =.=" So.. I just went to bed again til 10am XD hahaha..

Yeah, of coz Im not gonna skip the other lesson today.. which was at 1130am. Well, actually nothin' much la for today.. just a simple introduction to the course.. hmm.. and finally decision to take CPE422 - Neural Networks this sem. hohoho.. Yeah, I think this subject is quite interesting to be taken, moreover the lecturer has successfully delivered the lecture with full of friendliness.. XD

Again.. today Im selling the Duck Rice Race tickets on behalf of SCS (Singapore Computer Society) for charity, wif some CEC fellows. haizz.. so boring.. =.=" hahaha.. haf to knock each professor's door and pleading for their generosity.. yah some harsh comments were received too.. ^^;; but hey.. if you are interested with the Duck Race, just gimme a call, sms, msn, or enithing else.. :P

Yoshh.. del'Dante's special project (yeah juz call it lyk tat :P) will perform on IndoSupper tomorrow! hahaah.. It is called del'Capede.. :P LOLz (inspired by a Japanese band, Depapepe). We'll be performing (censored) songs which are (censored) wakakaa.. So not fun if I let you all know today wkwkwkwk.. just come to find out, seat back, relax and enjoy the show.. :P Gonna practice shortly.. still waiting for the others to come...

-= I'm out =-

3 comments:

Reza de Bhro said...

Wew....

Keren nggitarnya kemaren, (Y)

Edmond G said...

wahh makasiiii mas bhrooo... XD hohoho.. sip2.. (y)

Jenny said...

our company has duck race also, next time u buy a duck urself lar :D