Sunday, July 15, 2007

Yosh...

Yoshh.. finally.. I'm here in Hall 16 XD haha.. Well, the actual moving progress from Hall 3 was on Thursday 12 June, nt on Wed as I stated earlier.. haha.. Raymond's stuffs needs to be moved out first before I'm able to move in.. yeah and on Wed 11 June I helped him moving out some stuffs to his new room on the third floor.. And the day after... at ard noon, I started moving out my stuffs to Hall 16.. wew.. that was a very tiring day! I couldn't stop sneezing.. phew.. I'm very2 sensitive to dust... hahaha... just realized that in my old single room, the dust are everywhere :P especially when I reached out under the bed and table :P LOLz *oops* it's not that I'm lazy to clean my room up.. XD haha..

Yosh, after so much pain in moving all my stuffs out (I also just realized that my belongings are that many.. wew..) finally at ard 10pm I managed to finish everything.. Phew.. What an exhausting day.. hahahaha.. but, well the new room is worth all the pain and efforts I have made.. LOLz.. XD

FYP... aaarrgh.. that so-difficult-to-understand papers.. o_O Must tahan.. or condition myself as "critical" as possible so that MESTAKUNG happens :P.. MESTAKUNG; a theory taken from a book by Yohanes Surya; is an abbreviation from Semesta Mendukung, which explains that under critical condition, there will be some kind of force to naturally get us out from that critical condition. For example, if your assignment's deadline is just around the corner, and you haven't done all your preparation, you'll push your body and mind to work it out til late nite, and unconsciously all the creative thinking will flow like a river in finishing that assignment... Well I dunno whether this theory correct or not.. XD but what I know for sure, this theory will help you a lot to motivate yourself in everything you do in your life.. hahaha

All the bez for ya all !! :D

No comments: