Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Back in Spore...

Well, I know perhaps its kinda late to post diz entry now.. :P LOLz.. I've been 3 days already here in Spore.. and as usual.. time flows so fast.. today is time to move out from Hall 3! hahaha.. Hopefully everything flows smoothly and can be finished in one day :P... Now I'm still waiting for Raymond to come back.. XD

FYP preparation? hmm.. I just emailed my supervisor "si Boss" and arranged a meeting with him on 15 July onwards (well he's still having conference overseas til' 15 July LOLz).. Hmm.. other than that, I've printed all reading materials (wew.. that super-difficult-to-understand papers..) and binded them but reluctant to read it til' now wakakaka.. :P aaaarrgh.. Holidae mood is still in the air.. wew.. hahaa.


I'm out... slacking2.. XD

No comments: