Friday, March 30, 2007

Love so sweet? ... no... not yet .....

Yosh... the title has already told you the idea of this entry rite? hihi... Talking about love.. It's something that I always unfortunate with.... Yeah, it's not my time yet... I had liked this some1 since 2 years ago, and I'm the one who decided to wait until "the end of time" (read: graduation)
Day by day.. year by year... I realized that we are getting farther and farther, and that could be a sign that I'm not supposed to continue this 'journey'... Perhaps, the way I 'approach' her (read: pdkt) is too aggressive (though some friends told me that I wasn't aggressive enough), but if she is not my mate, whatever I do can't make us together... Sometimes I think that I should give up on this, but when I go to some place or talk about sumthin' that used to have a 'relation' with her, I started to remember those times again.. It's hard to forget.. *again* ...

I can't do much now, there's no point of pushing right now, just stay cool and let your heart listen to the sound of destiny... Confession? I don't expect to much from it.. Maybe I look happy outside, smile here and there.. but somewhere inside me is weak and sad...

Okay, in the end, I haf no regrets.. At least I've tried... "It's sad.. but no regrets..." hoho...

*just a piece of thoughts.....*

Below is the reff from the song Home by Chris Daughtry...

"I'm going home,
Back to the place where I belong,
And where your love has always been enough for me.
I'm not running from.
No, I think you got me all wrong.
I don't regret this life I chose for me..."

2 comments:

.w_womanz. said...

hi. juz feel like commenting on this interesting entry *kaypoh mode on* haha.
honestly i've been on the same boat as you when you mentioned you're somehow reminded of those memories when you went to some places related to her... well, my point is do not force yourself to forget... "if you can't get someone out from your mind, it means she's supposed to be there."
and well i agree with you that you said in the end u have no regrets 'coz at least you've tried! yay! haha... my motto is that "if in the end i fail, then i fail. it's not that i don't have the guts to even try." =p good luck to you then! =)
whatever happens, life must go on k?

Edmond G said...

Thank you yaaa... ;) Salam kenal jg XD