Tuesday, March 27, 2007

1st post in 2007 ^^;;;

Yoo.. Am i back to blogging life? Hahaha.. I don't know exactly.. but today, suddenly I miss my blog and something urges me to start writing on it again XD hohoho.. Almost a year since my last post, and I dunno why my mood of blogging always like.. on and off all the time :P XD

Back to boring life, hem no, challenging life.. XD An IA life now hahaha.. No need to go to lectures, tutorials, quizzes, and even exams ! XD As usual, I got up at ard 6.50, had my breakfast really2 'fast', bathing, then went down to catch the 7.40 bus :P

After reaching office (i.e at Suntec Tower 4), what I usually do is.. reading daily newspaper TODAY hahaha.. However, the hard copy is a lil' bit 'hard' to get now and I don't want to fight with Adi who also read it everyday (becoz we only got I copy in the office :P), so I prefer to read it online on www.todayonline.com rather than getting the hard copy. <--- ga fentink berad ye bahas ini :P :P Time flows so fast... don't realize it til' we have to choose our final year project for the next two semesters (last year in NTU !!). I still confuse with what to choose, actually I got some projects in my mind already but reluctant to submit my choice.. XD Next issue is.. about HOLA (Hall Online Application) phew.. The hall allocation system has changed from PAS to HAS which in my opinion, still incomplete. Gossips are all around the campus regarding the new systems and sometimes a lot more confusing than the real fact itself.. perhaps.. I've decided.. I'll apply for double room for the last 2 semesters in NTU. The roomate is still not clear yet, but MOST LIKELY will be Jordan. He hesitated to apply for double room in the beginning, but I had tried convincing him that for the new system, single room is very very risky... Let's see his decision tonite.. I hope this is not a too-long-posting for today.. hohoho.. I've uploaded new song for this blog, which is a song from Chris Daughtry (from Amidol season 5) titled Home. I like it so much! Enjoy....


*what a shiny and bright day.. XD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hihi..u blog too?? gk ketawan ye..tnyt co2 bawel jg..centil pake ngeblog..peaceee...=p..iseng aja kok...bosen yah IA?? saking nganggurnya ngeblog?? hehe...situ curang gk ada exam!!my exams r coming >.<

Edmond G said...

I wish I could wake up at 6.50AM now that I am working full time.... XD