Monday, May 05, 2008

Unofficially... GRADUATED!

Yoshh.. today is my "judgement day" yeah well, FYP presentation day!! haha.. and now I'm finally FREE!! I started preparing my slides on Friday, and I still blurred tat time.. :S hahah.. I had to go thru my report again.. and find out which one shud be included in the slides, which one shudn't.. The initial slides were done on Sunday.. and after having an "improper" rehearsal, i noticed that it was more than 20 minutes !! Yeah actually we are only given max 20 minutes for presentation and 10 mins for QnA. I deleted some slides then.. mostly about the literature review. I did a rehearsal again and the best I could do was 20 minutes sumthin'. Ya, quite a relief.. but still.. I was thinking how to further shorten my presentation... I went to school, looked for a bench.. and did a rehearsal again there. Well, nt really rehearsal actually, juz tried to speak (I was whispering thou :P) and timed it.. and it was still ard 20 minutes stg.. well, I stopped and went back. hahaha..

Today before the presentation, I rehearsed once again and surprisingly it was only 18 mins hahah.. yeah well.. maybe I spoke too fast .. enough is enough.. Venny, my group mate for diz FYP, went first. I was surprised tat during the presentation, our examiner interrupted her and asked stg regarding the slide. hahaha.. quite frightening rite.. I was afraid tat I cudn't finish everything in 30 mins time. However, to be honest, my examiner was nt tat scary and to make it better, my supervisor (same as Venny's) helped her answering the qns from examiner (well, I was wondering tat time.. would he help me as well? :P) and the time came.. it was my turn.. During my presentation, I was interrupted only once.. and after finishing my presentation, he asked another question. That's ALL !! haha.. luckily my supervisor helped me convincing my examiner during the very last question. haha.. Thank GOD !! It's all over then !!! :D I am UNOFFICIALLY graduated now haha.. --> Edmond Gunarso, BEng (Hons) huahauha..

but still.. I'm afraid of the results hahaha.. well, what's done is done.. nothin' you can do to fix it eniwei.. so yah.. juz hope for the bez !!


-=I'm out=-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I am regular visitor of this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]edmondntu.blogspot.com really contains lot of useful information. Do you pay attention towards your health?. Let me present you with one fact here. Recent Scientific Research displays that closely 70% of all USA grownups are either fat or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is not like piece of cake. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am author of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for fast weight loss.