Thursday, March 03, 2005

...ReCeSs Is oVeR...6 WeEkS tO ExAmS...

Hahaha...ReCeSs has already gone now...hhuhuuhuh..1 week felt like only 1 or 2 days!! Most of the times catching up many subjects (many ?? hahahaha actually only 2 ubjects only leh hah..Data structure and Logic Design) -___-' Econs seemed to be neglected a lot since I always don't have a mood to study that thing..^^;; Hahahaha..too bad for econs..But remembering that exams period is 6 weeks from now, I have to start thinking about those economics thing la....At last I bought The Phantom Of The Opera 2 CDs Deluxe Edition. Almost all the conversation that was took place during the movie is recorded there hehehe..Yeah even though sumtimes for some tracks there are too many conversation (and sumtimes they're converted into a song), but I still can tolerate that becoz diz movie is a kind of musical movie type :P and over all, this soundtrack CD is okay la..Nice one :D On

Friday I had a charity outing with spastic children at pasir ris park (or playground? :P) wif sum of my friends. Yeah, there we helped those spastic children to play in the playground and at the beach. Huaahh...more tiring than the collection drive becoz..u know la how was the condition of the spastic child..But not bad la, we were given free lunch b4 went back to NTU and I got a beautiful kite oso :D


O ya, I've converted the video of Nocturne 2005 into mp3 files. Need a lot of effort to do that actually..^^;; Firstly I extracted the music first into WAV files, doing some editing like reducing the noise,changing the volume level and so on..After that the WAV file is converted into mp3 files hehehehe. Not bad lah, eventough there's a weird noise sounds like 'ngiiing' in the background but overall the music still can be heard :P:P:P After listening for many2 times I conclude that we (begginer group) was playing great !! hahhaa..But in Que Sera Sera, after the tremolo part, guitar three players (including me >.<) was playing a bit faster, but fortunately we could follow the rhythm again..:D

On Tuesday got Logic Design lab, so of coz preparing for everything the day before. Unfortunately I hadn't got th lab report assignment yet >.< (a bit weird huh, that I should be happy :P)Becoz the later the lab report assignment is given, the more difficult the lab report will be..-____-' Aaaaa..Now I'm in Lee Wei Nam library, waiting for another 3 hours lecture (but almost sure that I will skip 2 hours econs lecture :P) and tonight I'll go for SAJC Symphonic Band performance at Spore Conference Hall near Tanjong Pagar :P Hahahahaa...of coz I'll skip PO meeting again -___-' becoz I thought the meeting was yesterday, but actually is todayyyy !! Hahaha..nothing I can do now ,tix has been bought :P Aaahhhh....Cyaa all!! :D heheheh...

current song---> OST Super Mario Bros, piece played in Nocturne 2005. I like the encore part when the song's rhythm is going faster (just similiar with its game when the time is almost up :P) hahaahahaha..so funny :P:P

No comments: