Tuesday, November 09, 2004

What A Day !!! -_-;;

Woaaahh..this is my first time drowning myself on something like this. Well, it's a 'blog' where you can post ur activites for a day (just anything you want basically).. :P What a tiring day, got up so lateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mannn !! my Godd!! Hahahaah..recently I always start the day soo damn late :P:P. This exams period makes ppl mad, u see, all Tutorial Rooms in North Spine are fully "booked" man !!! (Well, they actually hogged it =.=) Moreover, some of them even brought a sleeping bed! Wad de..So I started to think wad these ppl want..Hahahaa..So 'kiasu' leh. At last, we found a TR in S4. But, now the problem was the AV (Audio Video) output and the aircon were all off! Oh noooooooooooo....so unlucky.. :( We had no choice, we had come this far so..yah..we took it..Fortunately the room wasn't tat 'hot', so at least it was still comfy :) Huahhh..quite sleepy also...>.<

Got to study again mann..That programming thingy. So..I gotta go man, cya all then :):) GBU !

No comments: